viernes, 15 de marzo de 2013

Madagascar's report


Madagascar III

To be honest I didn´t  pay attention to the movie, it was very difficult for me to concentrate on it, in first place because it didn´t caught me, and other thing was that with the three levels together it became a mess, listening to the movie was a challenge for me.

The parts of the movie i saw  were terrible!, I know is a children movie, but they are not fools, you can´t make a cheap animated movie and sell it as a good one. I mean there lots of good children movies,The beauty and the Beast was nominated for the Oscar,a film that has more tan a decade and now with the technology  I canpt understand  why they did something like this!

As I remember the story is about the four friends that in Madagascar I travel from the zoo in New York City to Madagascar, to live in the jungle where they belong , Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Gloria the Hippo, and Melman the Giraffe, and in Madagascar II they met the real family of alex, in this third movie they go to Montecarlo, and work in a circus owned bye penguins, they joined them  because they had a tour that had a function in New York, and they can´t wait to come back to the zoo.

I don´t understand what were they thinking when they créate the hunter, she was like a doggy-rat-girl or something that is not a human, and the penguins that i loved in the first movie now say things that don´t make anybody laugh.

For me the first movie was the best of the trilogy , it was very funny, creative, the characters had voices of famous like Jada Pinkett, Chris Rock, David Schwimmer. The second and third movie, for me, were just to make money. I didn´t like it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario